In the ever-changing financial landscape, technological innovation and digital transformation have transformed the once stable and traditionally rooted financial sector. Fintech companies have emerged as crucial players, challenging industry norms and ushering in a new era of financial services.
At icapps, we delved into the complicated relationship between fintech and traditional banking. Our goal was to understand the dynamics, digitization attitudes and collaboration scenarios between these two worlds. How do fintechs and traditional financial players see each other - as partners, collaborators or competitors?
To uncover these insights, we conducted one-on-one interviews with C-level executives from both the fintech and traditional banking sectors. Their perspectives offer an engaging snapshot of the current financial landscape and illuminate the path for the future.
In this e-book, we distill the wisdom of CEOs, CIOs and top decision-makers shaping the future of the financial sector.
What to expect from this e-book:
- Meet the experts
- Deciphering Fintech: The Fusion of Finance and Technology
- Distinguishing Fintech from the Traditional Financial Sector (TFS)
- Differentiating Fintech Products for traditional players and Consumers
- Navigating the Challenges: Fintech vs. Traditional Banking
- Rising Trends in Fintech Digitalization
- Build or Buy your software solution through fintechs?
- Our partners
- About icapps